LOYALIST COLLEGE Employee Review

View all LOYALIST COLLEGE reviews

Great part-time job while being a continuing student
Studio Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON11 December 2017
My day-to-day activities were to help fellow students plot their drawings, provide assistance with software and hardware issues, and help teachers with any side-jobs required.
Pros
No travelling from school to work

Other LOYALIST COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place.
chef in-training (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON21 June 2019
I'm technically in a working place, but it is more of a learning place more as I am in college for Culinary Management. Every Thursday and Friday the "Resto 213" is open at Loyalist College, which is a restaurant that the Culinary program runs. this is where us (the students) learn how to work in a restaurant both severing and cooking.

The chefs that work at the college to teach are very understanding, and are willing to show us how they want things done. They also give us excellent feed back and advice
Fun and welcoming environment to work in as a student
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON1 June 2019
As a student of the school the management gave all Residence Assistants challenging but doable jobs. We were tasked with nightly door and floor checks of all residence buildings, We were also tasked with working alongside the campus security to ensure the safety of all students living on campus.
Pros
Working in a team environment and meeting fellow students
Cons
Late nights