LOYALIST COLLEGE Employee Review

View all LOYALIST COLLEGE reviews

Part Time Teacher
Professor (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON27 September 2018
I only taught at Loyalist for one semester, but I enjoyed it. I taught Excel to a great group of students, it was great to see them work hard to pass the class.

Other LOYALIST COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place.
chef in-training (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON21 June 2019
I'm technically in a working place, but it is more of a learning place more as I am in college for Culinary Management. Every Thursday and Friday the "Resto 213" is open at Loyalist College, which is a restaurant that the Culinary program runs. this is where us (the students) learn how to work in a restaurant both severing and cooking.

The chefs that work at the college to teach are very understanding, and are willing to show us how they want things done. They also give us excellent feed back and advice
Fun and welcoming environment to work in as a student
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON1 June 2019
As a student of the school the management gave all Residence Assistants challenging but doable jobs. We were tasked with nightly door and floor checks of all residence buildings, We were also tasked with working alongside the campus security to ensure the safety of all students living on campus.
Pros
Working in a team environment and meeting fellow students
Cons
Late nights