Lowes Distrbution Employee Reviews

Ridiculous with safety...where did common sense go?
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Rockford, IL24 August 2019
The work was easy. The hours were horrible, 12 1/2 hours with only 2 10 minute breaks and a half hour unpaid lunch. The safety team is wayyyy over the top. From the moment you walk into work, they are looking for a reason to fire you. Do not recommend working here.
Tole on the body
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, TX14 June 2019
Lowe's Distribution isn't a bad place to work for when you look at money and benefits. Yet, for the everyday person is does take a lot out of you working the long hours as well as what you do during those hours.
very fast place
Picker/Packer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PA11 June 2019
It was a fast place always on the go but with that being said there was always someone there to help ,my team was like family everyone always look out for each other .
Pros
If you get 100% for the month you get a gift card
Cons
free lunch on holidays
Productive place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rockford, IL15 May 2019
I loved the job. It helped me learn and build character. He also taught me that I can do more then I expected. There I learn some of my strengths and weaknesses.
In the trailer
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Garysburg, NC15 May 2019
Basically in a semitrailer all day unloading trucks by hand counting to make sure you have everything that was shipped in put it on a pallet wrap sit in the gloor
Poor
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OH12 May 2019
Would never go back. Horrible management. Hard on the body. Heavy lifting for one person. Lack of communication. Pay was poor for the type of work. Did not follow policy with employees. Picked and choosed to you when it came to discipline
Recieving Associate (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GA12 May 2019
Working at Lowes Distribution was pretty laid back and easy. The other workers were friendly and would help you get things done depending on how difficult the lifting was. I enjoyed working the night shift there it worked with my schedule.
Pros
Hour break
Cons
Supposed to be a forklift operator, had us lifting things that were way over the waight limit.
good place to work
Maintenance Worker I (Current Employee) –  Garysburg, NC10 May 2019
working in lowes is a good job you learn something new every day we have take tests on computers to sharping our skill for instant driving equipment safe an chemical an most of all how be safe from getting hurt on the job so we need to work safe on any job because we want to return home safe like we left home plus we do fire drills to make sure we do right thing to get out safe and we have real nice co workers the only thing is that some products is real heavy.
Pros
free shirts
Cons
cameras in the job
Lowe’s was a very fun workplace where everyone got along well
Picker (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GA22 April 2019
I love working at Lowe’s there where some very great people there Everyone worked together the management was great Very great workplace for anybody to work at.
Good job
Forklift Operator, Industrial Truck operator (Current Employee) –  Rockford, IL22 April 2019
Pay was great, great managers,regular employees made it difficult to work with. Some could give you attitude and it would ruin the day after work long hours.
Can be nicer
Driver/installer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC9 April 2019
Great interaction with coworkers and management.
Good environment for a workplace .management provides tools to execute job,accommodates customers satisfaction and correct dissatisfaction .
Not a Bad place to work
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  North Vernon, IN9 May 2018
If you get days you will work 4 days a week not including overtime with you get a lot of in the summer. Weekends is 3 days a week. 10-12 hour days and half an hour for lunch