Lowe's Employee Review

Good overall
Loader, Cashier, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 February 2018
Friendly and diverse work crew. Communication needs improvement between management and the different work sections as there are often confusions with customers' pick up orders. Every month, they reward their staff with a birthday cake for the birthdays in the month and food for a month's end celebration. Reasonable hours as a peak employee.

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Great employee environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON18 May 2018
Nice atmosphere. Ability to grow in the company. Involves a fast paced environment and lots of hard work. Many fun activities throughout the months, such as bbqs.
Fun place to work
Receiving / Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 May 2018
I enjoy working at Lowes Canada, since I know many of the departments and I enjoy home improvement. I learnt a wide variety of things from different light fixtures to what certain machines are typically used for. The hardest part of my job was the heavy lifting required at times.

57.8K