Lowe's Employee Review

Productive and Friendly Environment
Loader, Cashier, Receiving, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North West Scarborough15 November 2013
-Clock in, greet customers and employees at a professional manner. Maintaining store quality by offering customer service, working as a team, and keeping the store organized and tidy.
-Products that feature in a hardware warehouse such as paint, tiles, appliances, lawn and garden, tools, lumber, home decor, plumbing, cash, and deliveries.
-Management pertained and consistently kept a tactical approach on customers and fellow employees.
-Worked together as a team to satisfy the customers need as well as amongst themselves.
-Being aggravated by pushing carts. loading customers vehicles and attending the head cash by walkie talkie all at the same-time. Was really tough on the body especially coming home feeling sore every end of the shift.
-What was most enjoyable was the fact everyone was always there to help one each other, so working as a team was really fun factor.
Pros
Free non-alcoholic drinks
Cons
Heavy loads

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Great employee environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON18 May 2018
Nice atmosphere. Ability to grow in the company. Involves a fast paced environment and lots of hard work. Many fun activities throughout the months, such as bbqs.
Fun place to work
Receiving / Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 May 2018
I enjoy working at Lowes Canada, since I know many of the departments and I enjoy home improvement. I learnt a wide variety of things from different light fixtures to what certain machines are typically used for. The hardest part of my job was the heavy lifting required at times.

57.8K