Lowe's Employee Review

Meeting our customer Satisfaction.
Cashier/Customer Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Hayward Ca2 April 2013
A typical day working at Lowes, including dealing with customers. helping them with any possible question they may have, about any particular item. Making sure our customer is satisfied before exiting the store.
Co-workers are very friendly, and always there to lend a helping hand to their fellow co-workers.
The hardest part of the job is coming cross difficult customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is making a customer happy and well satisfied.
Pros
great way to gain people service

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Great employee environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON18 May 2018
Nice atmosphere. Ability to grow in the company. Involves a fast paced environment and lots of hard work. Many fun activities throughout the months, such as bbqs.
Fun place to work
Receiving / Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 May 2018
I enjoy working at Lowes Canada, since I know many of the departments and I enjoy home improvement. I learnt a wide variety of things from different light fixtures to what certain machines are typically used for. The hardest part of my job was the heavy lifting required at times.

57.8K