Lowe's Employee Review

Family-like environment
Front End Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2018
A good place to work with great employees who treat you like family, however the job can get stressful at times. There is tons to learn and several opportunities provided for one to develop their skills.
Pros
Family environment
Cons
Customer complaints to head office

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

lowes was a great place to work.
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC18 August 2018
My time at lowes was more then just work i went to work feeling happy and came home feeling happy not a bad experience with the place on my part. lowes was a great place to work
Used to be great, now It's just ok.
Product Service Manager (current) (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 August 2018
Been working there for more than 6 years, have worked multiple positions. When I first started, everyone was paid generously, there were more employees than work, nobody was overworked. Lately due to budget cuts (and in my mind poor company management), there's way too much to do, expectations are through the roof, not enough employees and almost everyone I talk to feels worn out/overworked. Overall, nowadays it's kind of depressing. Don't get me wrong, it's still a good company to work for, but the mindset is all about the money. There's not a lot of focus on employee happiness/satisfaction (I'm not even sure there ever was).
Pros
Work with some great people, paid fairly competitively
Cons
Work with some stupid people, extremly high expectations, too much to do and not enough time

58.3K