Lowe's Employee Review

Better then other places
CSA (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC30 January 2018
Lowes offers a lot more opportunity for advancement, IF, your store has openings and IF your managers like you more then other people.
It was alright place to work, my co workers are what made it worth it. Management took out their stress on staff and they paid the price later when staff quit.Its another retail job, not much different then Home Depot, other then a few more opportunities really. They were flexible with schedules which was nice, but a lot of the time it wasn't worth the stress and pain of working there. They ask too much of staff for what they pay most of them.
Pros
Flexible, pay raises
Cons
Poor management, lack of professionalism

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Very friendly environment to work and job satisfaction
CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE, Lowe's Home Improvement (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC15 January 2019
I loved being part of Lowe's Family. Very good management and friendly environment. Gave me job satisfaction and also developed my managerial and people skills.
Enjoyable Place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Paradise, NL15 January 2019
I have worked with the same company for the last 16 years. I enjoy going to work and I love my job. I get along with my co-workers really well. The management team is easy going. Great customer service.
Pros
Enjoyable staff
Cons
Closing our location

58.9K