Lowe's Employee Review

Ok place to work if you like retail
Product Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Lowe's Brampton7 January 2018
Not a bad place to work, people are friendly, there is room for advancement, but the pay is minimum and slightly above. There is a lot of cronyism between friends and it is difficult to get into an area that you really want.
Pros
Clean environment
Cons
Little control on shift work

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Used to be great, now It's just ok.
Product Service Manager (current) (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 August 2018
Been working there for more than 6 years, have worked multiple positions. When I first started, everyone was paid generously, there were more employees than work, nobody was overworked. Lately due to budget cuts (and in my mind poor company management), there's way too much to do, expectations are through the roof, not enough employees and almost everyone I talk to feels worn out/overworked. Overall, nowadays it's kind of depressing. Don't get me wrong, it's still a good company to work for, but the mindset is all about the money. There's not a lot of focus on employee happiness/satisfaction (I'm not even sure there ever was).
Pros
Work with some great people, paid fairly competitively
Cons
Work with some stupid people, extremly high expectations, too much to do and not enough time
There’s no life balance
Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 August 2018
I love everything about Lowe’s except scheduling. Your availability has to be 5 am- 11 pm everyday. Lots of closing and opening at the next day, you won’t get enough rest. One day work as opening the next mid or closing. Once an while you get weekend off.
Cons
Schedule

58.2K