Lowe's Employee Review

Ok place to work if you like retail
Product Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Lowe's Brampton7 January 2018
Not a bad place to work, people are friendly, there is room for advancement, but the pay is minimum and slightly above. There is a lot of cronyism between friends and it is difficult to get into an area that you really want.
Pros
Clean environment
Cons
Little control on shift work

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

I would not recommend
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON21 January 2019
Unfortunately management makes it impossible to advance. They tend to favour individuals in their 40’s + with less education, a family and a mortgage. They are worried that young and ambitious people with a strong educational background will leave for better opportunities, so they try to avoid promoting them as much as possible. They will be overlooked for full-time work too. For young adults, there is a solid glass ceiling.

There also tends to be a lot of ‘clicks’, the job culture reminded me of high school.... ‘mean girls’ and everything. I wouldn’t recommend working here. Lowe’s is where dreams go to die...
Very friendly environment to work and job satisfaction
CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE, Lowe's Home Improvement (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC15 January 2019
I loved being part of Lowe's Family. Very good management and friendly environment. Gave me job satisfaction and also developed my managerial and people skills.

58.9K