Lowe's Employee Review

Excellent company to work for
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON16 January 2018
Prepare daily task list for employees, making sure everything is lip to the line, selling the entire project making it feel as though you are a big part of their project. Self rewarding.
Pros
Training
Cons

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

I would not recommend
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON21 January 2019
Unfortunately management makes it impossible to advance. They tend to favour individuals in their 40’s + with less education, a family and a mortgage. They are worried that young and ambitious people with a strong educational background will leave for better opportunities, so they try to avoid promoting them as much as possible. They will be overlooked for full-time work too. For young adults, there is a solid glass ceiling.

There also tends to be a lot of ‘clicks’, the job culture reminded me of high school.... ‘mean girls’ and everything. I wouldn’t recommend working here. Lowe’s is where dreams go to die...
Very friendly environment to work and job satisfaction
CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE, Lowe's Home Improvement (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC15 January 2019
I loved being part of Lowe's Family. Very good management and friendly environment. Gave me job satisfaction and also developed my managerial and people skills.

58.9K