Lowe's Employee Review

Good work environment where customer focus is the lifeblood of the company
Cashier / Customer Service (Permanent) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 December 2013
I am a cashier and I like working here but I still have room to improve. My job is not secure but I hope to get a raise in my pay soon. The management is alright but you don't get along with everyone. That is life in the workplace but your try which I have been doing since I started working here. I am doing what I am told to do. I just feel that this company needs to be better organized in terms of contract and in terms of employee incentives as well as benefits to employees who have remained with the company for a long time. All and all there is room for improvement with Lowe's but it is a good company to start off with in your working life.

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Nice part time job
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON22 May 2018
Nice place for someone who is looking for a part time job while working through school or in high school. Best to have a working knowledge of hardware
Great employee environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON18 May 2018
Nice atmosphere. Ability to grow in the company. Involves a fast paced environment and lots of hard work. Many fun activities throughout the months, such as bbqs.

57.8K