They play the same songs over and over again to brain wash you!
The place is a joke,management is a joke,hours are a joke , pay is a joke and they keep a good 80% of the people they hire peck so they don’t have to give them more than 0-18 hours a week
Nice place to work
The work environment was never the greatest.
It depends on the day some harder then others but always good work to be done
The co workers are friendly and helpful. It is fast-paced and stressful at times. Slow response from management and HR when asked questions. Management is not flexible, understanding or caring.
Work instructions from Department Manager is ad-hoc and incomplete. No feedback on job performance. Questions and requests to HR and Management rarely get a response.
Two sided - front line workers try to make work place a better place despite having to deal with problems created from poor management
Fellow Associates are Awesome
- What would you suggest Lowe's management do to prevent others from leaving?29 people answered
- If you were to leave Lowe's, what would be the reason?22 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lowe's?16 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Lowe's?12 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Lowe's?9 people answered
- What are the working hours at Lowe's?9 people answered
- What is the company culture at Lowe's?8 people answered
- Do we have to wear steel toe shoes.7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Lowe's a better place to work?7 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Lowe's?7 people answered