Lowe’s is a home improvement and appliance store that employs almost 300,000 people throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1946 and is now a fortune 500 company operating over 2,000 locations. Their mission statement: “Lowe’s has been helping customers improve the places they call home for more than 60 years.”
To help people love where they live.
Sales and service employees put customer needs first when presenting solutions and providing support.
Not much promotion incentive. But they don't fire you for mistakes. You learn from them. Be prepared to work rotating shifts and days off.
Management has drawn their line in the sand. Employees are treated unfairly at this location. Employees have no loyalty anymore.
We are all on the same team
Nobody communicated with each other and when greeting a fellow associate; sometimes get no acknowledgement back.
- What would you suggest Lowe's management do to prevent others from leaving?29 people answered
- If you were to leave Lowe's, what would be the reason?22 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lowe's?16 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Lowe's?15 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Lowe's?12 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Lowe's?9 people answered
- What are the working hours at Lowe's?9 people answered
- Do we have to wear steel toe shoes.7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Lowe's a better place to work?7 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Lowe's?7 people answered