6 Am - 6 pm.
Looking for mornings preferred. 7 AM till 13.00 Pm
Typically either 2-11pm or 7am-4pm
Its a retail envirnoment.
Evenings and weekends can never get time off
I started working 1 day for the first 2 weeks of employment. Gradually, increased to 20 hours after about 6 months started to get
Anywhere from 9am-10pm.
Working hours were good however if you r single parent and young kids it's not for you, shift rotation practically destroy your personal life discipline
I worked as part time , maximum weekly 12 hrs.
- What would you suggest Lowe's management do to prevent others from leaving?29 people answered
- If you were to leave Lowe's, what would be the reason?22 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lowe's?16 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Lowe's?15 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Lowe's?12 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Lowe's?9 people answered
- What is the company culture at Lowe's?8 people answered
- Do we have to wear steel toe shoes.7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Lowe's a better place to work?7 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Lowe's?7 people answered