Lounsbury Group of Companies Employee Reviews

This place is no fun and thete is no advancement
Truck and Transport service technician (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB18 February 2018
This is not the place for a good paying job. There is no advancement here. Plus the service manager is a idiot. The only way this place will get better is when the service manager is gone. Stat away from this place if you want a future.
Pros
You get a good deal to buy furniture
Cons
Service manager that is working there.
For the most part Employees are great people! Can be a fun place.
Shipping/Receiving + Parts Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dieppe, NB25 September 2017
Overall easy place to work, some of the people there are great and fun people to work with, management is not exactly the greatest nor the most appreciative... Personally i am a huge fan and strongly believe in recognition.
Pros
People
Auto Body Technician (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 April 2017
The management is very poor and when there is an issue they don't get resolved. The group of people that I work with is depressing due to the manager, it is a hard place to work when everyone is feeling the same way and issues don't get resolved and there is no communication. Manager takes off for a few days or leaves for a week and no one knows until he goes. I always go into work in a great mood and like to laugh and have fun with my co-workers but it puts a person down when things get tough to deal with.
Cons
shortage of paid hours on our paystubs