Louis Riel School Division Employee Review

View all Louis Riel School Division reviews

good payment and a posistive environment
Referee (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 May 2017
It was apositive expirience for me good pay and positive and welcoming environment thats pushed me to work hard in each and every game it had good pay but the only regret I have is not getting enough games and there for i didn't get to earn as much money as I wouldve liked.learned to work hard adn nevr loose my cool and to work well in fast paced environments
Pros
good hourly pay
Cons
not enough games

Other Louis Riel School Division Employee Reviews

It has a good management towards their employees.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 June 2019
I have prep time to prepare myself to figure it out the sub-plan for the next class. I learned to be well organized. I ring chimes to make the students quite when they work. I also provide individual instructions for all type of learners in class. I can adjust myself in working with different cultural background. It is hard to me when there is no team work in the workplace. I have skills in teaching and I would say those are really acceptable to do but coordination should be in the team. I enjoy working with students when there is a project to work done.
Pros
Fair treatment
Cons
Favouritism
very hard to get in
Custodian/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 March 2019
amazing place to work, but its very hard for the casual workers to get a opportunity that's full-time. but other than that the people are great and the pay is great for what you're being paid to do.