Louis Riel School Division Employee Review

View all Louis Riel School Division reviews

Realy enjoyed working as a cartakeer
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 July 2014
I realy enjoyed working with the school Division as a caretaker. Had to leave my wife was giving birth and they where going to change my hours to p/t and different places (big changes). I would like to still work in the division if I where to know someone to help me out in entering my foot inside, my wife worked p/t for 2hours in the school division DSFM and she just loved every moment she put my name down for this up coming year (september).
Pros
I would bring my lunch
Cons
not realy

Other Louis Riel School Division Employee Reviews

working with a great team
Itinerant Job Coach (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 July 2019
Exciting working students from grade 9 to 12. Rewarding when a student has a lot of anxiety at first and has learned different methods to deal with it. Challenging working with students that have a lot going on with them either at school or outside of school. Making a connection with students so they feel comfortable and build relations with trust.
It has a good management towards their employees.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 June 2019
I have prep time to prepare myself to figure it out the sub-plan for the next class. I learned to be well organized. I ring chimes to make the students quite when they work. I also provide individual instructions for all type of learners in class. I can adjust myself in working with different cultural background. It is hard to me when there is no team work in the workplace. I have skills in teaching and I would say those are really acceptable to do but coordination should be in the team. I enjoy working with students when there is a project to work done.
Pros
Fair treatment
Cons
Favouritism