Louis Riel School Division Employee Review

View all Louis Riel School Division reviews

Good place
Referee (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 October 2017
They make sure everybody has at least 2 games to ref a week. They are fair, they also make sure that any rookie refs are paired up with veterans so that they rookie wouldn't feel pressured by reffing a game alone.
Pros
Good money for hours
Cons
Not enough games

Other Louis Riel School Division Employee Reviews

It has a good management towards their employees.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 June 2019
I have prep time to prepare myself to figure it out the sub-plan for the next class. I learned to be well organized. I ring chimes to make the students quite when they work. I also provide individual instructions for all type of learners in class. I can adjust myself in working with different cultural background. It is hard to me when there is no team work in the workplace. I have skills in teaching and I would say those are really acceptable to do but coordination should be in the team. I enjoy working with students when there is a project to work done.
Pros
Fair treatment
Cons
Favouritism
very hard to get in
Custodian/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 March 2019
amazing place to work, but its very hard for the casual workers to get a opportunity that's full-time. but other than that the people are great and the pay is great for what you're being paid to do.