Loring Tarcore Labs Ltd

Loring Tarcore Labs Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.6Job security & advancement

you are only been employed not trade with them

I ever worked for them but got T4A form finally, I didn't understand why I 'm self-employee, no CPP no EI no paid vacation nothing else. I don't recommend this company.

I enjoyed working at Loring Tarcore Labs. It definitely gave me a chance to show my technical skills. I am very thankful for all the support from managers and team members.

Terrible treatment of employees

Job work/life balance: will try to get you to work overtime and not pay you overtime pay. Salary/benefits: terrible for the amount of work you will have to do. Will increase the amount of work you have to so with out paying you. Job security/advancement: only advance family member who can’t even achieve the amount of work they ask us today. Management: scared of their own employees because they know they aren’t treating people fairly. Job culture: will only treat you slightly less like a slave if you are chinese.

Pros

Leaving at the end of the day

Cons

Everything else

Dead End Job, Extremely Low Moral

Overall working at Tarcore feels like North Korea. The entire operation is run by a dictator. The pay is the absolute minimum, you are NOT treated fairly, and often get ridiculed in front of clients. Days off are promised but not guaranteed. The staff moral is extremely low, as you are constantly being watched and scrutinized by the CEO. There are almost no benefits, and no job security. Unless really desperate, I would highly recommend NOT working for this company or any of its affiliates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loring Tarcore Labs Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9