Loring Tarcore Labs Ltd

Loring Tarcore Labs Ltd Employee Reviews

Insights into Loring Tarcore Labs Ltd

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

you are only been employed not trade with them

I ever worked for them but got T4A form finally, I didn't understand why I 'm self-employee, no CPP no EI no paid vacation nothing else. I don't recommend this company.

Productive and fun place

Productive and fun place to work surrounding by kind and nice and helpful colleagues. You can learn a lot from other people, sometimes you will feel kind of pressure as you have to meet the deadline.

I enjoyed working at Loring Tarcore Labs. It definitely gave me a chance to show my technical skills. I am very thankful for all the support from managers and team members.

Terrible treatment of employees

Job work/life balance: will try to get you to work overtime and not pay you overtime pay. Salary/benefits: terrible for the amount of work you will have to do. Will increase the amount of work you have to so with out paying you. Job security/advancement: only advance family member who can’t even achieve the amount of work they ask us today. Management: scared of their own employees because they know they aren’t treating people fairly. Job culture: will only treat you slightly less like a slave if you are chinese.

Pros

Leaving at the end of the day

Cons

Everything else

Very Productive

A typical day at this job would be to do anything that I am responsible for. I did have 8 hour shifts, but the pay was pretty good, considering that I was only required to work twice a week.

Pros

Being able to get extra money

Cons

The people around me sometimes

Just plain terrible

All the 1 star reviews are accurate. All others (4 and above are done by marketing or the Dictator) I have seen reviews from another bad lab close by only to find ours is even worse. The rating system should have 1/2 stars or less. Where is health Canada when you need them

Pros

leaving at the end of the long day

Cons

too many to mention -see other reviews

Dead End Job, Extremely Low Moral

Overall working at Tarcore feels like North Korea. The entire operation is run by a dictator. The pay is the absolute minimum, you are NOT treated fairly, and often get ridiculed in front of clients. Days off are promised but not guaranteed. The staff moral is extremely low, as you are constantly being watched and scrutinized by the CEO. There are almost no benefits, and no job security. Unless really desperate, I would highly recommend NOT working for this company or any of its affiliates.

lack of empathy

Don't waste your time working or doing any business with this people. Have your personal health put on the backburner, because company profits are more important than the poisons you'll breath in.

Learning

full cycle accounting job lots of new work for me in oil sands area nice management nice co-workers learning place of oil sands and lab services learning new knowledge

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loring Tarcore Labs Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9