Lordco Parts Ltd.

Lordco Parts Ltd. Employee Reviews

Great benefits and hours but low wages. Loved my manager she was awesome. Great Christmas parties and company events throughout the year. Causal dress code great
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Low wages
I started working at Lordco 8 months ago and was told I had a chance of a pay increase at the 3 month mark and another pay increase at the 6 month mark. Also, don’t bother applying if you want time off, they play favourites of who gets days off
Pros
1 hour break (2 15 minute coffee breaks 1 30 minute unpaid lunch)
Cons
Everything, the pay, the hours, the labour
Unless you like being harrassed, feeling inadequate and like you've done something wrong then lordco isn't a great work environment. Co workers and managers alike, you wont get help and when you ask for help you'll get ignored
Pros
Cons
Coworker's and managment
Easy line of work however there is an endless amount of back room drama amongst employees and upper management. Navigating trap like conversations is the other half of the job.
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Repetitive tasks
Horrible management horrible head office no appreciation at all run you to the ground. They treat the drivers like garbage allow counter person to abuse drivers
Pros
Cons
Bully of management dont care about employees at all
Manager quit in the first week of the store grand opening. New manager was last minute hire for the position, inexperienced and lacks communication skills or management skills. There is absolutely no team work! Fend for yourself. Lots of wispers behind your back. Watch out!
Pros
Costomers
Cons
Too many to comment
Poor management and minimal room for growth. Really poor pay for the industry. Low work ethic environment. A good place to go to let your dreams and hard work die. No repercussions for poor work and nothing for hard workers. Really kills your work ethic and motivation. Sad place to be.
Pros
40 hours a week year around
Cons
Poor pay and management
I love driving parts. I come in everyday ready to go and love the people I work with. Great team atmosphere and get along good with everyone. I am glad I took the leap and applied here.
Pros
Free lunch on Sunday’s
Cons
Wage
If you like to be micromanaged and treated like a child this is the place for you...the managers do not lead by example, more like a dictatorship. The pay is horrible, way below industry standards. The only good thing is the hours they allow you to pick a schedule that works for you. But that doesn't over weigh the terrible work conditions
Just a horrible company to work for. I honestly am ashamed I was so dumb to take the job in the first place. Take it from me and so many others, don't apply here they don't know how to treat or pay their employees.
Pros
Absolutely none.
Cons
Too many to mention.
This is a job for someone who likes to stand around a lot and do nothing. It is also a place where ambition goes to die. If you dont want to go far in life then this jobs for you.
Pros
Cons
Management is very poor
Worst pay for hours put in as a manager I have ever had. I was paid better in 1980 for less hours then I did as the manager of Lordco .The zone manager constantly lied to me and I had to do the salesman’s job for no extra pay while he took the commissions.
Pros
Free lunch up to $10
Cons
Lousy pay
Just a brutal place to work dirt pay and hours also people who I worked with had about 5 brain cells. Very bad communication and will try to hold off raises as long as can easiest job in the world although
Pros
Takes 0 effort good for lazy people
Cons
Everything else possible
The only thing good about Lordco is the people you might get to work with. Most people become like family, while the rest are only there to cause drama.
Work here was very fast paced and busy. We were understaffed and underpaid for what we had to do in a days work. Management was awful and they couldn't care less about their employees. The only plus was the company benefits and the christmas parties.
Benefits
Cons
Bad pay
Started of as an allright job. Not everyone... most people, front and back, don't seem to get along. Some of the adults seem like big children and don't have a sense of respossability.
Pros
Coffee and donuts
Cons
Toxic people, stressfull work place, not enough pay
Nothing positive to say. Soul crushing work to line to pockets of the already wealthy. Sad sad days. Was akin to stuffing everything you knew into a shoe box and then trying to organize that shoe box per phone call, mostly because people who work on their own cars are stupid and cheap. Take it to a mechanic b4 you kill someone....
Pros
Free lunch if you worked Saturdays
Cons
Saturdays were ot
I didn’t work at Lordco very long but my specific location was what I would call very unprofessional. Bullying, workplace harassment and inappropriate behaviour took over the workplace and i did everything i possibly could to fix it without going to HR. in the end i got fired because they’d rather keep their employees that harass and speak to not only co workers but customers with a different level of disrespect. it’s extremely disappointing because i have wanted to work for lordco for as long as i can remember and have heard great things about the company. whatever you do. do not tolerate bullying and harassment it is not worth risking your mental health.
Pros
free lunches occasionally
Cons
bullying, harassment, unfair treatment, no support from management
Great place to work just horrid pay oh yes very good benefits , paid holidays , rrsp , they have great training when you first start and they are 7 days a week
Pros
Great medical and holiday day
Cons
Not very good pay
Honestly theres room for improvement at this company but at a cost.... the staff and management were terrible at this company.Honestly if you want to be stressed out, over worked, useless "colleagues" who pawn their work off to others, tons of gossip and almost no team atmosphere what so ever, theres alot of team building incentives but the managment lacks the drive to push a team or deal with issues, then this is the place for you!Great starter place for 16+
Pros
Donuts here n' there?
Cons
Bad managment, hard to deal with staff, gossip, lack of team building
I do currently work with Lordco and I'm sad to say that because they went from being a really good company to a really cheap company. When Ed ran the company they did so much more for the employees then they do now. Not only do they give you tiny raises, no Christmas presents at the party, no sick days and very little respect. I strongly believe a union would lead to fair pay and sick days. Enough is enough we want better money!
  1. Employee reviews