Performance reviews are done regularly, raises and promotions are based on performance.
19 June 2019
They will promise you a raise but never give it to you
I don't know if it is the same now as when I worked there, but it used to be a raise after your 3 month probation, then every 6 months until a certain wage, then annually.
Depending on performance, can be once a year or better
- What should you wear to an interview at Lordco Parts Ltd.?Answered by Lordco Parts Ltd.
- Is it direct company hiring or through agency?Answered by Lordco Parts Ltd.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Lordco Parts Ltd.?5 people answered
- How long till an interview?Answered by Lordco Parts Ltd.
- What are the working hours for the full time delivery parts driver? Are they set hours as well?Answered by Lordco Parts Ltd.
- What is rate of pay for parts counter personAnswered by Lordco Parts Ltd.
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Lordco Parts Ltd.?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Lordco Parts Ltd.?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Lordco Parts Ltd.? What are the steps alo…3 people answered
- Are there benefits like medical and dental for full time employees? What about for part time employe…Answered by Lordco Parts Ltd.