Loomis Express Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 53 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Worked here for over 5 years - very flexible while I was in school, amazing pay for part time. Management made a lot of on the fly decisions that at time made no sense. Unionized environment which can create a lot of office politics. Overall good place to work, steady hours and employment.
Flexibility, hourly wage, clean / nice office
Office politics and on the fly decisions
A lot of pressure to preform, and little rewards. Very high expectations by management. High stress environment. Not a lot of training - had to learn as you go. High turn over rate. I have learned a lot about logistics though - but it was a lot of self taught knowledge.
Union - security
Lack of communication
I opened as well as closed each day. I was required to receive and distribute parcels, our heaviest being approximately 80lbs. Scanning parcels in the office so customers as well as different office locations could track there location. Handling in-store and over-the-phone clientele inquiries.
Socializing with our regulars
No breaks, unpaid lunches, and the hours didn't cooperate well with childcare
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loomis Express. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 53 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Loomis Express
- If you were to leave Loomis Express, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Loomis Express about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Loomis Express?3 people answered
- Does Loomis Express allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Loomis Express? What are the steps along …3 people answered
- What benefits does Loomis Express offer?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Loomis Express?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Loomis Express?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Loomis Express?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Loomis Express?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Loomis Express Reviews by Job Title