Was gaslighted. Was supposed to get 45 minutes load time, only got 15. Management let staff take too long to prepare pallets to get prepared for shipping, refused to help me get trailer loaded. If I was ever late, union and management made it look like it was all my fault.
Management is horrible right to the top of the company!
I was a temporary relief driver, my schedule and workload was based on the driver's needs.
I left Loomis Express only to begin my travels in Europe..
Stressful work environment and random hours (As a Casual)
- What advice would you give the CEO of Loomis Express about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Loomis Express?3 people answered
- Does Loomis Express allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Loomis Express? What are the steps along …3 people answered
- What benefits does Loomis Express offer?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Loomis Express?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Loomis Express?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Loomis Express?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Loomis Express?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Loomis Express?One person answered