Lonsdale Event Rentals

Lonsdale Event Rentals Employee Reviews for Shipper/Receiver

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 5 reviews

Productive safe and fun warehouse environment to work in.

Was a good place to work for good solid hours throughout the busy holiday season, very good training, nice people to work with, employes were treated well, I only wish i could have stayed to work there longer after the busy holiday season was over.my most enjoyable part of the job was being able to listen to my music on my phone and work throughout the day without many distractions and just stick to the duties i was provided with.The day would often start out with customer pickup orders for most of the morning, then mid way though the day i would be asked to prep and clean some of the larger rental items such as ice caddys,folding chairs, tables and propane heated lamps. In the afternoon me and the other warehouse pickers would get started on delivery items for the drivers to ship out the next day, this would include taking a dolly around the warehouse and finding all of the rental items the companies asked to rent from us such as racks of wineglasses coffee mugs, pitchers, at the end of our delivery picking we would organize all of the items neatly at the back end of the warehouse near where the company drivers would drop off and pick up products.I learned a lot about organizing the products in the most space efficient way the the warehouse and how busy the event rental companies can be during the holiday seasons and during the summer.

Pros

free staff meals during busy seasons

Cons

lots of overtime work during the holidays.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lonsdale Event Rentals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0Job security/advancement

Lonsdale Event Rentals Reviews by Location

• Lonsdale Event Rentals
  • Shipper/Receiver
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?