Longo's Employee Review

fun environment to work
Grocery Gateway Shopper (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON16 December 2013
Practicing accuracy and quality is my everyday life at work. I make sure that products that are ordered by the customer will be sent out and also will ensure that they are getting good quality items. I have learned to manage my time wisely, be efficient and to be very observant. Managers and co-workers are nice and very open to suggestions that will make the company much better. The hardest part of the job is walking and standing for 8 hours or more and the shift is night time. It may be hard and strenuous at times but that has helped me a lot in improving myself better. This job has opened my eyes in a lot of stuff, being able to mingle with different kinds of people and learn from them had helped me in the way i look at life right now.

Other Longo's Employee Reviews

Okay place to work.
Prepared Foods Team Member (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON14 May 2018
Longos is a nice place to work and they are very good with working with students. Allowing them to work and study. although i don't see much growth being available at the company.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
weekend work
Young age and Management
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 May 2018
When I started at Longo's I was only 14 with no prior job experience (besides babysitting) so I wasn't fully motivated to put in a huge effort at such a young age. On top of that the managers were on you so much and being so young they felt they could take advantage of me say the less and I did not feel extremely welcomed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Longo's. Our community is ready to answer.