Longo's Employee Review

Great Workplace for students
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, Ontario27 August 2013
This is a really great workplace for students because how flexible they are with hours.

I've learned good customer relationship management skills and how to use various CRM and accounting software.

I have a diverse set of co-workers with unique and varying personalities; I get along with everyone well at work with little difficulties.

The hardest part of the job I would say is having to stand in the same place for hours at a time. The most enjoyable part on the other hand is being able to interact with all of the customers.
Pros
Occasional Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours

Other Longo's Employee Reviews

great
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON22 April 2018
I enjoyed working at longos and got along with all of my co-workers along with customers. My manager at the time was extremely understanding and I respected her a lot.
Wonderful workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON13 April 2018
Truly feels like a second family. Wonderful people to work with and inspiring managers.The Longos family works as a team, and their staff embodies that as well.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Working with the public can be frustrating

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Longo's. Our community is ready to answer.