Longo's Employee Review

Longo's
Deli Clerk (Current Employee) –  Maple, ON15 October 2013
A typical day at work is just serving customers and communicating what needs to be done when we are not serving. I've learned that there's more to a job than what I and people think. I've learned that customers needs are important. My co workers make going to work worth it. The hardest part of this job is at the end of the night when we have to clean and there's still customers coming in last minute. The most enjoyable part of this job is the people I help throughout the day.
Pros
Busy, so the shift goes by fast
Cons
cleaning at the end of the night while customers are coming in last minute.

Other Longo's Employee Reviews

Okay place to work.
Prepared Foods Team Member (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON14 May 2018
Longos is a nice place to work and they are very good with working with students. Allowing them to work and study. although i don't see much growth being available at the company.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
weekend work
Young age and Management
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 May 2018
When I started at Longo's I was only 14 with no prior job experience (besides babysitting) so I wasn't fully motivated to put in a huge effort at such a young age. On top of that the managers were on you so much and being so young they felt they could take advantage of me say the less and I did not feel extremely welcomed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Longo's. Our community is ready to answer.