Culture is working till you die and care you like sh**it but they claim you are a family for them
Fun, helpful, understanding
90 percent agency staff who never get hired and are abused and thrown out the door.
Was the greatest place I have worked. The family culture makes you feel amazing. The CEO knows most staffs names from store managers, to the floor cleaners. With 30 stores that speaks valumes.
Family good and dynamic caulture
- What advice would you give the CEO of Longo's about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Longo's a better place to work?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Longo's?5 people answered
- What are the hours5 people answered
- What would you suggest Longo's management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What exactly do clerks do4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Longo's?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Longo's?4 people answered
- Does Longo's require background check?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Longos Brothers Fruit Markets?4 people answered