As a student deli worker, you would get 2-3 shifts during the week from 4pm-10pm and one shift on either Saturday or Sunday from 10am-8pm. If you are doing a closing shift (Like the ones given to students) you may have to stay an extra 30 minutes after each shift to clean.
Depending on your department, time of year, and emplyoment status (i.e part-time, full-time).
As a part-timer I had between 4 and 16 hours per week.
Typical works hours are anywhere from 5-10 hours a day
Hours Fluxuate Constantly
For a part time employee like myself I usually worked 2-3 days a week. An average weekday shift can range from 4-10 or 5-10 but note the store closes at 10 so you meed to finish clean up so sometimes you are there until 10:30 or longer. Weekends you would either open in which your shift starts at 6:30am and usually goes to 2 or 3. If working a double weekend you will finish at 12 or 12:30. In the afternoon, your shift ranges from starting from 12:00-3:00 a minimum of five hours worked until 8:00 plus clean up
- What advice would you give the CEO of Longo's about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Longo's a better place to work?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Longo's?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at LONGOS?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Longo's management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What exactly do clerks do4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Longo's?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Longo's?4 people answered
- Does Longo's require background check?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Longos Brothers Fruit Markets?4 people answered