Make sure you have both your resume and references with you. make sure to clean yourself up beforehand
Good technical preparation is needed and they also test you for soft skills.
Just have a resume and be willing to work.
Longo's is very professional so be prepared for off topic questions such as; if you were to be an animal, which one would you be and why?
Interviewers are very interested in your people skills, and the way you react in certain situations
- What advice would you give the CEO of Longo's about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Longo's a better place to work?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at LONGOS?5 people answered
- What are the hours5 people answered
- What would you suggest Longo's management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What exactly do clerks do4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Longo's?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Longo's?4 people answered
- Does Longo's require background check?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Longos Brothers Fruit Markets?4 people answered