Lone Wolf Technologies Employee Reviews

Young and driven work culture, promising prospects
Associate Contract Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, ON21 November 2018
Literally everyone is nice and smart at Lone Wolf. It's a promising workplace with lots of perks. The culture is young and hungry. But there seems to be a disconnect between departments, and the overarching dictates to automate processes to the nth degree seem to impede productivity and creativity.
Pros
Free food, team-building events, Friday afternoons off before long weekends...
Cons
Departmental disconnect, processes and automation trump relationships
Terrible Experience - Worst Job Ever.
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON7 November 2018
I used to work here, and the overall experience was horrible. Management is severely lacking, could never articulate a clear direction and when you go to have an open and candid conversation about issues, they will offer you little to NO support when you request it. They'll throw you under the bus in a heart-beat if you bring up issues that need to be addressed and twist it around to make it YOUR issue. Senior leadership is lacking here in a big way. Wrong people who do not have the soft skills to lead. Impossible to feel any type of loyalty when there's no loyalty in return. They were never able to gain my respect. They never took the time to know you as an INDIVIDUAL. So driven by KPI's they forgot about the humanity of people. They bring people on, to turn them out quickly if they don't feel they 'fit in', or are not a "Yes Sir'/Ma'am". I hated it here, honestly, this job gave me anxiety and I have NOTHING good to say about my experience working here. Don't take a job here if you can avoid it.
One of the happiest days of my life was walking out that front door for the last time!!
Pros
If you live local to Cambridge, ON - then the location is easy to get to. Free Parking
Cons
Absolutely everything.
Not bad but Nothing good either
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON5 September 2018
Pros:
- Cool team (depends upon project)
- Work-life Balance is good

Cons
- Extremely poor management
- No job security. If someday the CTO decides we dont need this project anymore, you'll be fired overnight
- Salary below market rates
- No salary increase in last 3 years
Going no where
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC14 March 2018
Although the company was reasonably enjoyable to work for they have many management issues. They are continually changing direction and very unstable. They are dealing with this change very poorly and the employee is the ultimate loser in this scenario.
Great Place To Work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON23 April 2017
The people are great and the company is growing. The culture is fun and the company has a lot of exciting events that they do. The work-life balance is great!