Londonderry Dodge

Londonderry Dodge Work-life balance reviews

Canada12 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Good, ethical place to work

Really good people in management and usually staff.. only complaint is the hours/days and working on off shift time. Money can be really good if you are motivated and work hard and put in extra days and hours. Plenty of room to advance

Pros

Free lunch on Saturday

Cons

Lots of extra hours, calls on off time

Fun place to work at.

Good group of people to work with. Positive atmosphere. Overall Londonderry Dodge is a good place to work and there is room to advance in the dealership.

Not a Great Job

No room for growth and when you do challenge for more money or opportunity. You are shut down and told to find work else where. Constantly having to do other peoples work and the sales floor is unorganized.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

To many to List

great knowledgable manager to work with under a structured format

Good company with an over all positive work and people attitude. Managers supportive, room for advancement, flexible family and work balance

Pros

friendly staff and managers

Cons

work 10 days in a row

Fun workplace with fast paced atmosphere

A typical day at work starts with a small morning meeting then checking any mail and start contacting clients and trying to book appointments. Showing vehicles to clients and writing up bills of sales and trade appraisals. Delivering vehicles and checking in the status of them for deliver is something else l would do. I enjoy selling cars and making clients happy. Management have been very kind to me. I've learned great interpersonal skills and organizational skills. The hardest part of my job would be probably the sheer amount of time I spend there. The most enjoyable part of my job, other than the people I work with, is selling a car and making some money!

Pros

Free lunch on saturdays

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Londonderry Dodge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement