Londonderry Dodge

Londonderry Dodge Management reviews

Canada12 reviews

Clear

Good, ethical place to work

Really good people in management and usually staff.. only complaint is the hours/days and working on off shift time. Money can be really good if you are motivated and work hard and put in extra days and hours. Plenty of room to advance

Pros

Free lunch on Saturday

Cons

Lots of extra hours, calls on off time

excellent

Good people great place to work management great to work with good pay. Always busy they have a great team out looking for new customers in the parts department .

Pros

Always busy treated well.

Cons

I found no cons.

Amazing workplace and dealership

Enjoyed every aspect of working for this auto group. Amazing management and lots of room for advancement. Great people that work as a team, who really love and care about their careers, as well as customers.

Not a Great Job

No room for growth and when you do challenge for more money or opportunity. You are shut down and told to find work else where. Constantly having to do other peoples work and the sales floor is unorganized.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

To many to List

Fun workplace with fast paced atmosphere

A typical day at work starts with a small morning meeting then checking any mail and start contacting clients and trying to book appointments. Showing vehicles to clients and writing up bills of sales and trade appraisals. Delivering vehicles and checking in the status of them for deliver is something else l would do. I enjoy selling cars and making clients happy. Management have been very kind to me. I've learned great interpersonal skills and organizational skills. The hardest part of my job would be probably the sheer amount of time I spend there. The most enjoyable part of my job, other than the people I work with, is selling a car and making some money!

Pros

Free lunch on saturdays

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Londonderry Dodge?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Londonderry Dodge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement