Londonderry Dodge

Canada12 reviews

Clear
3.6Job security & advancement

Amazing Place To Work At

A lot of dealerships in Edmonton don't have the best work environment and nearly lack in almost all areas possible you could imagine. Londonderry Dodge was by far one of the best places I have ever worked and although some may say they do have faults, so does everywhere else. Londonderry Dodge gave me the opportunity to develop, learn and grow while being able to make more than enough money during the process. Only reason I left was to pursue my own passion otherwise I would have stayed. In order to work here all you need to do is be open minded, willing to learn, self-motivated, charismatic, a team player and everything else should follow suit.

Pros

Free lunch, training, money

Cons

Getting called in on day off

Fun place to work at.

Good group of people to work with. Positive atmosphere. Overall Londonderry Dodge is a good place to work and there is room to advance in the dealership.

Amazing workplace and dealership

Enjoyed every aspect of working for this auto group. Amazing management and lots of room for advancement. Great people that work as a team, who really love and care about their careers, as well as customers.

great knowledgable manager to work with under a structured format

Good company with an over all positive work and people attitude. Managers supportive, room for advancement, flexible family and work balance

Pros

friendly staff and managers

Cons

work 10 days in a row

a quality business family owned and well run

hours are long but the pay scale is very good, if you are willing to put in the work. Growth has been steady over the last few years providing better opportunity for advancement.

Pros

strong income

Cons

100% commision based

Small work place and very green staff

Not the place over promised and under delivered in the regards of an office job within 30 days and no job surfaced so I moved on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Londonderry Dodge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement