Londonderry Dodge

Londonderry Dodge Employee Reviews

Amazing Place To Work At

A lot of dealerships in Edmonton don't have the best work environment and nearly lack in almost all areas possible you could imagine. Londonderry Dodge was by far one of the best places I have ever worked and although some may say they do have faults, so does everywhere else. Londonderry Dodge gave me the opportunity to develop, learn and grow while being able to make more than enough money during the process. Only reason I left was to pursue my own passion otherwise I would have stayed. In order to work here all you need to do is be open minded, willing to learn, self-motivated, charismatic, a team player and everything else should follow suit.

Pros

Free lunch, training, money

Cons

Getting called in on day off

Good, ethical place to work

Really good people in management and usually staff.. only complaint is the hours/days and working on off shift time. Money can be really good if you are motivated and work hard and put in extra days and hours. Plenty of room to advance

Pros

Free lunch on Saturday

Cons

Lots of extra hours, calls on off time

excellent

Good people great place to work management great to work with good pay. Always busy they have a great team out looking for new customers in the parts department .

Pros

Always busy treated well.

Cons

I found no cons.

Fun place to work at.

Good group of people to work with. Positive atmosphere. Overall Londonderry Dodge is a good place to work and there is room to advance in the dealership.

productive high end sales

company was very busy selling high end vehicle during the alberta oil boom londonderry dodge was the highest selling company in western canada more construction was being built for new lot i was security at watch and observe left a lone independently had my own lot truck and keys staff was very friendly and bringing in and out selling vehicle good people to work for

Pros

free nd independant

Amazing workplace and dealership

Enjoyed every aspect of working for this auto group. Amazing management and lots of room for advancement. Great people that work as a team, who really love and care about their careers, as well as customers.

Quality

Londonderry dodge was a great place to work all the staff were friendly and easy to work without everyday I went to work I felt good knowing we do quality work everyday

Pros

Friday free lunch

Cons

Rude customers

Not a Great Job

No room for growth and when you do challenge for more money or opportunity. You are shut down and told to find work else where. Constantly having to do other peoples work and the sales floor is unorganized.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

To many to List

great knowledgable manager to work with under a structured format

Good company with an over all positive work and people attitude. Managers supportive, room for advancement, flexible family and work balance

Pros

friendly staff and managers

Cons

work 10 days in a row

a quality business family owned and well run

hours are long but the pay scale is very good, if you are willing to put in the work. Growth has been steady over the last few years providing better opportunity for advancement.

Pros

strong income

Cons

100% commision based

Fun workplace with fast paced atmosphere

A typical day at work starts with a small morning meeting then checking any mail and start contacting clients and trying to book appointments. Showing vehicles to clients and writing up bills of sales and trade appraisals. Delivering vehicles and checking in the status of them for deliver is something else l would do. I enjoy selling cars and making clients happy. Management have been very kind to me. I've learned great interpersonal skills and organizational skills. The hardest part of my job would be probably the sheer amount of time I spend there. The most enjoyable part of my job, other than the people I work with, is selling a car and making some money!

Pros

Free lunch on saturdays

Cons

Small work place and very green staff

Not the place over promised and under delivered in the regards of an office job within 30 days and no job surfaced so I moved on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Londonderry Dodge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement