LONDON LIFE Employee Reviews

ok , good flex hours
Liberty 55-Financial Security Advisor-laval (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC13 June 2018
average , good flex hours, however commission only is very difficult at beginning. YOU REALLY HAVE TO GO OUT THERE and find clients if you wanna make money
freedom
Financial Security Advisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 May 2018
Freedom 55 Financial (London Life), Montreal, Quebec, Canada January – July 2016
Wealth Management, Financial Security Advisor
 Provided clients with a variety of investment, retirement and insurance options for one of Canada's leading financial security planning company
 Worked closely with existing clients while constantly prospecting for new leads
 Proved ability to succeed in team environment (involved in group sales and service cases) while working closely with other departments to achieve business goals
 Worked with a client base with their diverse needs, goals and investment habits
Personnel très agréable
Rédacteur publicitaire (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC25 April 2018
J'ai appris les défi que doivent surmonter les travailleurs autonome dans l'obtention de clients et je comprends maintenant comment faire profiter ses personnes.
Pros
Vrai travail avec perspective de gain monnétaire
Cons
Succes non garanti
Great work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 February 2018
Great place to work, supportive team and management is great. Enjoy coming into to work every day and love talking to the clients all day as well. Great perks as well.
Bon début de carrière
Représentant de vente (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 January 2018
- Contact et offre de service au gens,
- Comment bien communiquer,
- J'ai appris comment organiser mon temps,
- Le plus difficile c'est rater une vente,
- Le plus agréable c'est le contact des gens
Pros
déplacements
Cons
Risques de la route
Great people to work with
Customer Service Specialist - London Life (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 December 2017
A lot of work, need more people as we're constantly playing 'catch up'. We have a lot of people moving out of the department because of management style.
Good benefits and work culture
Manager (Former Employee) –  330 University Ave, Toronto21 November 2017
London Life provides great benefits, employee gym, daycare in Winnipeg and Toronto and has a great work culture. The company is very tightly managed and there is increasing focus on using technology with the customer interaction.
Bad Leadership - Great People
Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON16 October 2017
Our company is currently going through a restructure and cost cutting exercise that is expected to last multiple years.
They have proven that there is very little job security available within this company at this time.
The current culture and atmosphere is toxic.
Leadership is poor at all levels. Only the top crust of executives have an idea of what is going on and they are not sharing with their direct reports.
Very little trust between leadership and practitioners.
HR department is not very good.
Great people at the practitioner level.
Great Cafeteria.
fun
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 September 2017
the district director and some managers turned the other way when clients were being ripped off by the agents in order to make a lot of money. This was unfortunate
Pros
learned to sell
Cons
long hours just commission
n/a
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON25 August 2017
London life is located Downtown London . It is a very stressful job.
Hard to work with the unknown of what is going on day to day with them walking people out the door
Pros
It is a pay check
Cons
I do not like the people
Good company
Trust and Settlement Clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ON23 August 2017
London Life is an established well respected company in the city of London. It provides good benefits to it's employees and competitive salaries. Excellent community citizen.
Great Place to work
Technical Specialist Accounting (Current Employee) –  255 Dufferin ave.17 August 2017
I have always have had great success working with co-workers, management, and customers in my career with London Life. The company takes pride in its work and the management has always encouraged everyone to ask questions and enhance your knowledge though many educational options available in house and outside the company.
Overall, a fantastic place to work.
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 August 2017
Great company with supportive management and lots of opportunities for education and advancement. A leader in both the industry and in the community through various events such at the Forest City Road Races.
Lots of perks through employee benefits. Was a huge privilege to work at London Life.
Great place to work, unfortunately no advancement potential
Office Support Administrative Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 July 2017
It has been a great time working for London Life, I have learned a lot in my time there. However due to some resent cutbacks, advancement opportunities will be scare at best, non-existent at worst.
Pros
A lot of employee events, great culture
Cons
No advancement potential
Loved my co-workers, Managers were inexperienced
UX Designer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2017
I worked in the Digital Department side and felt that my manager had less experience in the field than I did. I hardly ever had any work to do, and when I did it wasn't challenging. This department was very unorganized and it was difficult to do your job correctly because there was a lot of politics and red tape. After I eventually left, a lot of other people did and many were let go/laid off as well. You'd think for an insurance company they would have awesome benefits, but they are pretty basic.
Pros
nice office, good location, good hours
Cons
work isn't challenging
A pleasant work environment with helpful and courteous people.
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 July 2017
A great workplace. Plenty of room for creative problem solving and learning new skills. Management was very pleasant and coworkers were very helpful.
Peu de soutien aux nouveaux employés
Conseiller financier (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC4 June 2017
-gestion du temps
-Travailleur autonome
-peu d'encadrement
AML/ATF Corporate Compliance Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London Life, London Ontario30 May 2017
I started on contract in Corporate Compliance and became permanent part time working a full time day because the workload demanded me to be there full time. Enjoyed my job and enjoyed the people I worked with. I retired from London Life Dec. 31, 2017 and would still like to continue working part time or contract at a job to keep me occupied when I am not working in my gardens at home. Working two or three days a week would be ideal.
Pros
great co-workers, feeling of satisfaction completing work
Cons
heavy workload at times
blah blah blah
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 May 2017
If you want to work in big business where the bosses are all incestuous then you have found the right home. people here are fake and nasty be warned..
See death of a salesman
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON13 May 2017
Like the movie you Can never go Back in time but Now I could make a killing doing this job but back in the days gone by before the internet explosion and 9/11 it was a boiler Room environnement.
Pros
Writeing off everything