London Drugs

London Drugs Employee Reviews

Canada399 reviews
Pharmacy Assistant
Great company to work for, appreciate the time the company has been around for. Great to have a store manager and pharmacy manager, wonderful resources for staff. As a pharmacy assistant working in one of the busier locations of the province, it was very fast-paced. Breaks were still able to be taken though, and staff and manager cared about employees, making sure they were not overworking without breaks or after hours. Fast-paced but great staffing to not feel too overwhelmed. Lots of different tasks to do, but made day more interesting to be able to work through different things all day. Clients were good and bad, but that is anywhere. Appreciated being in the pharmacy, working for a great pharmacy manager, where everyone made you feel appreciated. Also, great to be able to be part of the pharmacy team conference and learn even more about pharmacy! Great opportunity, pay could be better though!
Great experience
15 years of meeting lifelong friends,a part of my life I will never forget. Love,london drugs. I am always very proud to tell people about this great company.
Fun Place
I loved working here in the cosmetics department and i loved learning about everything. Loved the hours and the employees and it was flexible hours and always busy
Pros
discount
Cons
Great team, Great place, but low salary
I love this place, and I learn a lot from it every day, however,
The salary is low compared to tasks performed.

Busy, fast moving environment but you will always find people to help.
Pros
Best environment and teamates.
Cons
Salary
It was good experience for me
I will feel very lucky to work with London Drugs as it is very good job as it will help to improve my skills and I can give my best in my work by every single day I start
Revolving Management
I learned to be a team player and organizational skills. Revolving Management was the hardest part of the job for me. I get attached to whom I work with.
Great medical benefit
Company provides great medical benefit. Working environment is pretty safe. Job culture is nice and staffs are fairly friendly as well. And there are room for people to grow too.
Great Workplace for any age.
You can apply and be trained for Supervisor. Great job for your resume too. Great training. Work in the post office for aquire skills. Hours are constantly changing in some positions. Ok if you like to work until 10pm as customer service.
Pros
Gift cards and lots of break time
Cons
Hours are constantly changing. You might go in and not be on shift.
Evil and satanic
Hated it here. Management was brutal!!! Don't work here at all costs. Worked hard but penalized the company hates you for existing.

Constantly put
Pros
Non
Cons
Slow paced but very flexible
The photo lab was slow most of the year, but this allowed time for professional development. Scheduling was very flexible and the management was really good about following my availability.
good place for students to work
Flexible schedule, really comprehensive training and lots of opportunities to advance in your career. Sales driven position you really have to push to make sales.
easy work
relaxed
good benefits

good customer service

meet interesting customer

low min

salary not enough for family

good job

interesting

good environment

room to grow
Good to work at London drugs.We can apply for long term career.
Good to work at London drugs.We can apply for long term career.Here there is a work and life balance.Salary is also on time.Environment is good. so i recommend to work in London drugs to anyone.
Basic retail work
I needed some extra work for temporary time and took a retail position at London Drugs.
I got along with all of the staff and we made a basic retail job fun.

I started by learning stocking shelves and after about 6 weeks I started to learn cashier.
Work Hard
Lets just say that you will be surprised how sore you will be after a day of work. Every job at the store is really like 3 jobs with 1 collective title.
I guess it's okay
There has been much change since I started some good mostly bad. Management doesn't have an understanding of staff needs and there is no option for moving up! You basically need to wait to wait for someone to retire or get fired for a chance at moving
Pros
Not much any more
Cons
Needy customers poor management
Pay is good when hours are there.
Good hours for the Christmas season and they hire more staff then come February have no hours to give out. They give out hours to those they like rather those who can actually do the complete job.
working at London Drugs was a pleasure to work there
I was treated very well and the Manager was verykind and also was easy to get along with so Ihave no compaints while I worked there also the other Employees were kind and an please to work with and I work there again If I had an Chance to but I didn,t get an chance to work there ok
Coworkers are great
I always thought this was my perfect job because it’s fast paced and I have fun with my coworkers.Lately I have been realizing just how little I make after the Christmas rush dies down.You have lots of room for advancement You will be expected to do twice as much work but your wage will not move up unless you go into management.If you need a 40 hour a week job keep looking.
Biased management and old fashioned mindset
I worked here for 3 years and those who followed management blindly will be promoted while those who fight to change the way customers experience the store or products were treated like children.
Slowpaced working environment, unoragnized and not a very friendly organization
London drugs was my first job! I didnt stay there for very long because I felt as if I was treated very unfairly! I was quite young and everyone else was much older then me! they were quite rude to me when I was only trying to learn everything they taught me! I left because I would find myself
crying rather then being excited to go to work everyday.