London District Catholic School Board

London District Catholic School Board Employee Review

View all London District Catholic School Board reviews

Professional and caring work place
Noon Helper and Recess Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 December 2019
Workplace culture was enjoyable and I was included in the staff party and staff room although I was a temporary employee. I loved working there but I was hired closer to home while I further my education. I would work there again.

Other London District Catholic School Board Employee Reviews

Collaborative and engaging place to work
Librarian (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 March 2020
LDCSB is a fun, collaborative and engaging place to work. It challenges you to get creative and working as a team is crucial to success. The work environment is supportive as is the administration team. This is a place that wants it's employees to succeed at being the best you can be. The pay is reasonable and work/ life balance is too. The work day can be fast passed and challenging but you learn a lot and the best part of the job is inspiring our children with confidence, faith and great educational resources to help them to succeed.
Productive, fun workplace with excellent teamwork between teachers!
Itinerant Music Teacher (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 March 2020
I chose to teach music education at the Junior/Intermediate level because there was flexibility. There was a basic curriculum to follow, but I was given permission by the principal to add to the program. It gave me great pleasure to be able to modify the curriculum to accommodate gifted and special needs students. I enjoyed adding pieces from contemporary movies, top 40 and old jazz standards to keep my students motivated and interested in practising their instruments.
The teachers were very supportive of my ideas and we collaborated well on all levels. Some principals were more strict than others but we managed to convince them by showing the support of the students, parents and other teachers. The school recitals displayed the wonderful end result of students who enjoyed contemporary music mixed in with their regular curriculum. The flexibility of selecting contemporary music, with the collaboration and teamwork of management, teachers, students and parents displayed a 100% increase in the motivation of all my music students, in all grade levels.

I sincerely enjoyed my placement as a music teacher with the London District Catholic School Board. I am presently teaching private music lessons in North London, Ontario but I really miss the wonderful music teaching career that I had with the London Catholic School Board.