Lombardi Publishing Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Interesting enviroment
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON18 December 2017
Low Call volumes. Fun environment. No room for advancement. flexible working hours. There are multiple campaigns that are assigned to each employee which is difficult for some who aren't able to multitask.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge7 June 2013
I have been with the company for a long time now and I can honestly say that Lombardi Publishing is a great place to spend my days. My co-workers are like family and we have lots of fun. I am recognized for my contributions which is really nice that management cares and I'm not just a number. No place is perfect but I think this is as close as you can get so I really like it. My manager is really good and professional. Change is regular here and seems to be tough at first but always is better in the long run. I don't see myself working for no other place.
Mgt (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, On18 April 2013
Have you ever heard the expression, "You get out of it, by how much you put into it." This is how Lombardi Publishing Corporation operates. This is a great place to work if you are willing to work hard and give it your all. Management will recognize this and almost always reward the employee. On top of that you will be treated with respect and you will be granted with more flexibility when you need it. Most employees are in their 20's and 30's, which translates into an energetic and exciting place to work. This business is unique and you will learn many things about marketing both on-line and in print.
Pros
free milk, tea, occasional lunches, espresso machine
Cons
days go buy too fast - its a fast paced environment so if you're slow, this is not the place to work...
Terrible place to work, avoid at all costs
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Concord, Ontario23 February 2013
As an employee of multiple years, I've seen and handled everything to do with this company. Bottom line: Avoid at all costs. Management isn't organized, you're expected to work 10+ hours a day to receive any sort of promotion, and absolutely everyone is confused about what their responsibilities are.

You'd also be lucky to even get a Christmas luncheon, or anything motivational.

The most enjoyable part of this job was leaving.
Cons
everything
Always Learning
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON29 October 2012
This is a great place to utilize knowledge and also learn new things within your field.

A lot of my day is already planned because a lot of what I do is time sensitive. I take care of revenue updates, e-mail deployment as well as all social media aspects. I work closely with the CEO who is also the marketing manager but work in an open layout environment so I am not confined in my cubicle alone all day.
Pros
great colleagues
Cons
if something isn't completed on time by another employee, i will have to stay behind until i receive final product to review and schedule for next day