LoKnow

LoKnow

LoKnow Employee Review

My Favourite Workplace!

This is definitely my favourite workplace I've worked in. There's lots of exciting growth and the environment is very supportive. The workplace is fun and engaging, and people genuinely care about what they do. It can move pretty fast at times, so you need to be ready to learn and communicate when you need help.

Pros

Supportive environment, growth opportunities, open communication, exciting industry

Cons

Lots of autonomy, so work/life balance can be difficult to maintain if you don't communicate

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Collaborative environment with a considerate team at all levels

I've been with LoKnow for 4+ years and I can honestly say it's the best place I've ever worked. The company attracts people who want to do great work, who care about their team mates and want to solve problems using logic and reasoning, not ego. I've worked at many different types/sizes of companies and LoKnow is truly a special place to work with a great culture.

A fast-paced workplace providing a ton of opportunity

LoKnow is everything you would look for when seeking a career in the workforce today where autonomy, opportunity, and empathy come first. Supervisors and management do an amazing job of opening doors for you and creating an environment where you get to determine what your day-to-day looks like.

Really great people and culture

Over all fun place to work, the company culture is great if you are extraverted but can be a smidge overwhelming at times. Wages were decent and benefits were good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LoKnow. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare LoKnow with

Learn about LoKnow in popular locations

• LoKnow
  • My Favourite Workplace!