LoKnow

LoKnow

LoKnow Employee Review

It lives up to the expectation for a current & collaborative company

Such a great company to be apart of! The management team is down to earth and openly show they care about the well being of their team. The company has worked hard to develop a strong culture (in person and virtually), with opportunities to get to know team members from different cities, offices, and departments. Fun virtual get togethers and office picnics. Great benefits package An autonomous working environment with trust from your supervisors, and space to suggest ideas without being micromanaged.

Pros

Great office space for creativity with music and lots of snacks, and quiet rooms for different types of workers

Cons

Workloads can fluctuate - some seasons are a lot slower paced, while others will be busy with a quick turn-around

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

The LoKnow experience has been fun and rewarding

I’m the President, but I’m also an employee, I work for the CEO. I joined the leadership team during the pandemic. Interviewed over Google Meets, signed employment agreements digitally, went through onboarding remotely, and have worked 99% from home since joining, and yet I have felt more connected, more engaged, and more creative during this time than at any other time in my career. The talent at LoKnow is amazing, the teams are caring and honest. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to add more in-person time with the team in the coming year, but the career move to LoKnow has been excellent. The company is growing quickly and the opportunities to grow and advance are real.

Pros

Fast growing company means new challenges everyday.

Cons

Fast growing company means new challenges everyday!
Same location

Amazing work culture, great people

LoKnow is a great place to work and start you career. They do a lot of good work in promoting diversity within their company, accepting employee feedback and speaking on issues that employees care about. On the technical side, there are interesting business problems and the opportunity to learn a variety of skills from backend, frontend, infrastructure, and testing.

Pros

Hybrid Office Model, Unlimited Vacation

Cons

Departments can feel valued differently
Same location

Fun and encouraging workplace culture

This is a great place to work if you love to laugh. There is good communication between teams and employees are encouraged to collaborate on projects. Management is supportive and respectful of individual autonomy. I've never felt micromanaged and taking vacation time is encouraged so that employees can recharge whenever they need to.

Pros

Unlimited vacation, flexible hours, great culture

Cons

Open spaces sometimes a bit noisy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LoKnow. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare LoKnow with

Learn about LoKnow in popular locations

• LoKnow
  • It lives up to the expectation for a current & collaborative company