LoKnow

LoKnow

LoKnow Employee Review

A fantastic environment to be part of

LoKnow has been an amazing company to be part of. They provide everything you need to succeed and for continual growth. Although we all work remotely there is the option to come work in the office and have a hybrid working environment. The company is continually growing and I'm excited to see where the company goes in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Really great people and culture

Over all fun place to work, the company culture is great if you are extraverted but can be a smidge overwhelming at times. Wages were decent and benefits were good.

A fast-paced workplace providing a ton of opportunity

LoKnow is everything you would look for when seeking a career in the workforce today where autonomy, opportunity, and empathy come first. Supervisors and management do an amazing job of opening doors for you and creating an environment where you get to determine what your day-to-day looks like.

Collaborative environment with a considerate team at all levels

I've been with LoKnow for 4+ years and I can honestly say it's the best place I've ever worked. The company attracts people who want to do great work, who care about their team mates and want to solve problems using logic and reasoning, not ego. I've worked at many different types/sizes of companies and LoKnow is truly a special place to work with a great culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LoKnow. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare LoKnow with

Learn about LoKnow in popular locations

• LoKnow
  • A fantastic environment to be part of