Logixx Security
Happiness score is 61 out of 100

Logixx Security Employee Reviews

Canada40 reviews

sitesecurityexperiencegoodcompanypayhourtime

Excellent job for everyone who don’t want any disturbance with work life balance

I worked in many companies. This is best company when i talk about culture. Pay depends on site. They will give overtime if we call. The thing is that hiring is easy in this company. They hire part time as well. U have to visit. That’s it.

Pros

Good sites

Nice

Nice place to work at, good hours, Fun coworkers, Nice to work at a condominium where you can meet new people and that are supportive also get gifts during holidays

Insights into Logixx Security

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Fun workplace with strong work ethics

One of the Best company to work with.Good communication among the employees. Advanced infrastructure and technology. Highly skilled and knowledgeable.

Pros

Free Lunches

Fun workplace

The job is not to stressful and is manageable if you are doing school on the side as well. The work is not difficult and easy to do. Hours are slightly flexible.

Pros

good hours, great management team, friendly employees

Its good company to work and operations and management is really good, always understands and support. Great team, never had issue, good pay and benefits.

Don't.

On site manager and co workers are good. Logixx as a company is something you should stay far away from though. They will "forget" to pay you often and ignore 99% of any employees attempts to contact them about any issues including missed pay.

Pros

Coworkers and supervisor on site are cool.

Cons

The entire company.

Good Experience to Start Not worth staying long-term

I worked for a good amount of time with Logixx Security in Hamilton. If you are starting young and new to security and want to advance into law enforcement some of the Hamilton Sites are great for experience. But it the long term do not stay with the company they offer benefits which is good but the pay is not worth the amount of work you deal with and the numerous amount of issues that occur. From being assaulted to dealing with medicals, overdoses conducting arrests. It shouldn't be near minimum wage that it is at. The other issue with Logixx is management. Specifically one Hamilton site which has a higher up being who does not take control off issues on there site. From staff being clicky with eachother, people in open relationships that disappear for hours while on shift, supervisors who do the bare minimum and don't train, and causes drama and prys staff to gossip it leads to a very disheartening environment that causes a lot of headache for the staff members and more imposes a safety risk for staff both on the physical and mental health aspect. Overall if you work here I suggest you stay out of issues and politics and get your experience and leave.

No job security

They will remove you from the site for little mistakes. Even if you are hard-working, motivated and positive, they can decide to remove you from the site and be out of work. The Union will try to help you, but with no results, as the loophole to remove people will be used. Employment here is only recommended for very short term work while you attempt to find work with more job security. It is not recommended to work here if you have bills and rent to pay, as you may be removed at any time and be out of work.

Goderich loc

Salary$15.15 - $17.05 Not trueJob typeFull-timePart-timeBenefits very misleading for most of these very limited benefits you have to work there a year with other requirements as wellDental careExtended health carePaid time off very misleading -the company holds on to your vacation pay they are required to pay you by lawThere is nothing there not required to pay youVision careFull job description The full job description is full of misleading and outright distortions of your requirements and job dutiesDuties:Skills required: Your duties and skills required -might as well have copied and pasted a manifesto of word salad The job duties are mostly undefined which is why so much confusion and employee turnover rate If you like being reprimanded for everything you have no actual control over this is your place Skills required fall into one category -anythingThe ideal candidate:Security experience preferred What they want for what they are willing to pay you and deceive you about There actual offer for what they would like is insultingWhat logixx security inc. Offers:Competitive pay structure not trueQuality training programs absolutely under any definition not trueSupport and mentoring programs absolutely under any definition not trueCareer development opportunities absolutely under any definition not trueRecognition program absolutely under any definition not true -

Good

Love this company good people. It’s so nice here lovely people. Have meetings with your boss they listen to you. Could be a bit higher paying and some benefits would be nice but overall 10/10

Good

have worked with the company for more than 2 months and I have found that company is very responsible to their employees. Pay-scale is also competiable. Management is very helpful and kind. All in all, it's been a great experience to work with them.Thank you to all Management.

Best company I've ever worked for

The management are very knowledgeable and they are very picky they only want the best employees. I am very happy to work for this company the hours are great the pay is the highest in the sector and there is lots of opportunities to grow and learn etc etc

Pros

great pay, as many hours as you want, many locations so you get experience, etc

Cons

nothing

good hours, bad pay and even worse management for everything we have to do

Good schedule even though it changes often, but we have to find our own replacements if we want days off. Cant ever get a hold of dispatch, let alone scheduling or HR. Don't get paid enough to deal with the stuff that comes from management, as well as lots of extra things we have to do that arent in the job description

Pros

sometimes you get a relaxed day ticketing/arrests/tresspass decent coworkers

Cons

management is terrible low pay every day there seems to be more rules put into place

Efficient and great start to work as a new Security Guard

This company is a good place to start your career as a security guard. Decent pay, opportunity for more hours. Availability will get you in good graces with the company.

Cons

Contacting Dispatch for Shifts is difficult.

Poor management, bossy environment

Poor management, bossy environment, Never appreciate your work, give raise $0.30 after 2 year might be lol, They are not true to there words , trying to be professional but trust me they don’t know what is professional meaning lol.. many more things i can say …

Pros

If you don’t have any work or nobody is hiring you then they are open to hire you.

Cons

Standing shifts, Poor management, Formal shoes, Always out of stock cloths, You have to buy your own shirt from their office union is paid, No training, Availability, Etc etc

Apple HQ Toronto office was awesome!

Great job at apples hq in toronto, security coworkers and apple staff were awesome, the whole time i was there i always enjoyed it. Had to deal with alot of disgruntled apple customers on the phone that got me as a wrong phone extension lol.

Pros

Free snacks and pop/coffee

Cons

There may have been Ghosts

Worst company ever

Worst company ever, awful work experience. I would never recommend to anybody to work here. Finally, I took the right decision and changed the company, and I am so happy with my new company.

Micro management and no trust

Unfortunately this company doesn't Seem to trust their employees. Even if you had work with them for 5 years and never caused any trouble . Be prepared to be checked and micro manage by mobiles every single shift. At first it's ok but then it gets really annoying and insulting that they can't trust you to have your security license,your uniform on and being at the site. Even if you have not once done anything wrong in the 5 years you've been there. They also hardly ever answer their email

Good management and decent but caring scheduling team

Honestly this security group believed in me and gave me their full trust and I repayed them with hardwork and loyalty and also the main problem I have with these guys is that they can keep you waiting for a while but it's not a big deal and it has been the norm since I've recovered from my sickness that I suffered in April to be honest being there for a year or nearly that I'll say I had a lot of fun and I have no complaint at all but let's be serious. Logixx Security still got ways to grow but they're still growing. Although the scheduling team has issues but they care about your health so if you decide to tell them your health status they'll accommodate that.

Pros

Pay is good and as promised

Cons

Scheduling team can keep you waiting a lot

Great Place to Work

The typical work day in Goderich is that a team of security guards position and temperature screen-ers. Most of the shifts are 12 hours and there are some 4, 5 and 8 hours to help the during the shift change for the mine.We are an unionized place with free medical and dental benefits after three months. The company provide the cost of renewing your licences such as first aid and security. The teams are broken down in four groups covering the 7/24 365 days a year operation. The pace is a very relaxed for approx 10 hours of the 12 hour shift. You currently conduct foot, mobiles and guardhouse rotation.The work place culture is good with the use of Human Performance tools.The most rewarding is to work with a great team that works for me.

Pros

Know your schedule, great team, Paid breaks

Cons

Literal horrible place to work at

Be prepared to have absolutely no free time or personal life and be overworked for the bare minimum salary wise. The staff that have worked there for a while are completely disrespectful and the workplace is very uncomfortable.

Pros

Literally nothing

Cons

Long hours no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logixx Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement