Logixx Security

Logixx Security Employee Reviews

Good management and decent but caring scheduling team

Honestly this security group believed in me and gave me their full trust and I repayed them with hardwork and loyalty and also the main problem I have with these guys is that they can keep you waiting for a while but it's not a big deal and it has been the norm since I've recovered from my sickness that I suffered in April to be honest being there for a year or nearly that I'll say I had a lot of fun and I have no complaint at all but let's be serious. Logixx Security still got ways to grow but they're still growing. Although the scheduling team has issues but they care about your health so if you decide to tell them your health status they'll accommodate that.

Pros

Pay is good and as promised

Cons

Scheduling team can keep you waiting a lot

Micro management and no trust

Unfortunately this company doesn't Seem to trust their employees. Even if you had work with them for 5 years and never caused any trouble . Be prepared to be checked and micro manage by mobiles every single shift. At first it's ok but then it gets really annoying and insulting that they can't trust you to have your security license,your uniform on and being at the site. Even if you have not once done anything wrong in the 5 years you've been there. They also hardly ever answer their email

Great Place to Work

The typical work day in Goderich is that a team of security guards position and temperature screen-ers. Most of the shifts are 12 hours and there are some 4, 5 and 8 hours to help the during the shift change for the mine.We are an unionized place with free medical and dental benefits after three months. The company provide the cost of renewing your licences such as first aid and security. The teams are broken down in four groups covering the 7/24 365 days a year operation. The pace is a very relaxed for approx 10 hours of the 12 hour shift. You currently conduct foot, mobiles and guardhouse rotation.The work place culture is good with the use of Human Performance tools.The most rewarding is to work with a great team that works for me.

Pros

Know your schedule, great team, Paid breaks

Cons

Literal horrible place to work at

Be prepared to have absolutely no free time or personal life and be overworked for the bare minimum salary wise. The staff that have worked there for a while are completely disrespectful and the workplace is very uncomfortable.

Pros

Literally nothing

Cons

Long hours no breaks

Don't work here

There is better companies to work for that make you feel better to have a good mental health and appreciate your experience. There is no chance for promotion.

Turn ovee of Manegement in the Ottawa Region

As being a former employee on and off I can honestly say that the management for the Ottawa Region has come a long way from previous years, today you can find a supportive, clear focused team to work with and supervisors at least the regional magnemgnet for Ottawa is very engaged and has a plethora of knowledge at hand for individuals who want to be engaged with the policing aspects and investigate aspects of law enforcement. If you're a driven individual with a means for transportation and dedicated work you'll have no worries with getting along or finding flexibility for your schedule and hours. You take care of them in the sense of reliability and good work they'll take care of making sure you have enough hours to pay the bills and more and fit in personal off time into your schedules as well.

Pros

Flexible schedules, reliably team support and manegment. Day and night shifts.

Cons

Its a lot of observing, reporting and securing.

Great management with lucrative salary (takes care of the employees)

1. Gave me the opportunity to start my career in the industry in Ottawa.2. Great communication and support for the employees and the clients as well.3. Very loyal to the employees as the company is very understanding to take care of my needs.4. Helped me in my personal as well as professional growth.5. Great Management6. The Operation Manager for the Ottawa region always goes above and beyond for the employees and the customers.7. Great place for growth due to new opportunities.

Pros

professional management, very disciplined, lucrative salary, great place for growth, transparency for employee support

Varying pace of work depending on site, no benefits for frontline guards, professional dress and deportment

I have been working for Logixx for over a year, the first 2 weeks were spent as a floater, the rest as a full time employee. Advancement from guard to supervisor is based off of your own performance and position availability. Hourly pay rates are site specific and raises are site specific and obtainable through professional growth and performance.Virtual training courses are well thought out and national training manager is always willing to make extra courses available for guards that request it.In ottawa there is not much room for advancement past supervisor due to size and scope of operations and contracts in the region.

Pros

Room for advancement up to supervisor, easily accessible training, quick transition from floater to full time, possibility for wage increases

Cons

No benefits, not much room for advancement into management roles

A bit strict and professional enviornment but that teaches alot.

I learned alot about the professionalism. Benifits are good. I am gaining a good experience over here. The eniviornment at workplace is strict. Rest everything is perfect.

Pros

Experience.

Cons

Strictness

Productive and team-based workplace

Worked with Logixx security for two month with a team made up of diverse people (local and international), they were helpful and fun to talk and work with during those two month. Supervisor and manager were helpful in preparing me for work, helping me when I had questions or wasn't sure how to proceed with a customer in need of assistance/service during work. Clients were clear in instruction on how to perform our task that was satisfactory to them which help me follow my instructions given by my supervisor during our morning meeting with our client. Appreciated the work given to me especially during Covid/lockdown this year.

Pros

Steady hours depending on circumstance, paid break, free uniforms and unique workplace area.

Cons

Long hours, stressful or boring periods at work due to lockdown.

Okay starting job for short term

Starting with lack of uniforms given if you request more you wont get any, low pay, long hours, 70 percent of staff are young, clique like atmosphere not welcoming, everyone does things differently there is not much consistency which is stressful for new hires to understand the job. complaints and concerns go unheard this company needs more standards of practice and everyone to abide by them. Management is okay but listens to drama and you wont advance if someone dislikes you. management has a lot of stress and pressure from company which only seems to get worse and affects staff.

Pros

experience

Cons

fellow staff and everything listed above

Security Guard constantly under the gun

Every guard here is looking to get out the shifts are long 12hrs and management on your case with to responsibly for gas emergencies and testing of the systems constantly for no money and no raises in site.

Pros

Cons

Poor managers

Passionate Leadership & Management

Logixx Security has some of the best people. They believe in promoting within and supporting their employees. I've learned a lot by working with this team. It's like a real family.

Pros

Great Management Team

Cons

Bad co to work for period

Combative, blame game for poor micro mgmt procedures.Unless you're looking for just a few bucks till the next thing comes along. This would not be the company to either have long term commitment to or expect anything other than a new medical bill. Best option do anything elseThis is a last choice long term dead end Short term less than a year is okBut get out as fast as possible

Pros

Its a paycheck

Cons

Everything! starting with owners and mgrs

Logixx Security is very great company to work with; provide good hours and excellent work atmosphere. Recruiting and Operations Team respond quickly! The co-workers are helpful and lot of growth within the company.

love this company

i love this company. they helped me so much with full time work and part time work. i heard from people they take their time hiring the right person for the proper site. training is very good and management support me every time. i recommend them to anyone new to the country and likes security job.

Pros

very good sites and uniform is cool

Cons

nothing

Work sites are really good....but there is less support from management. Guards are good but management is not ready get team evaluation.

It's good part time job to get extra money. Underpay for the work. Judgemental and management is too uncertain for their work ethics. They believe stories but not hard work. They are decision maker with no value for those who really work hard.

Pros

No interview and no job evalution you just need to be good story making skills

Cons

Many

A nice, reliable place and people to work with.

Logixx Security Company is a reliable company, very accommodating and understanding. They gives you more training on how to be your best at your job post and to dress good to promote your self and the image of the company. I am really happy to be a staff of Logixx Security Co. God bless Canada.

Pros

Cons

Normal

Excellent place to work

Good place to work great co workers and managment willing to train and cross train so you can do and cover other jobs on the site over all experience is great

Pros

Great co workers

Cons

Have not found any

No backup in case of emergency

Sometimes supervisors have no backup specially during night shift as they are sleeping and away from site according to them. Confirmed that they are watching web series or sleeping through sources. So I don’t recommend doing night shifts with them with this kind of environment.

Benefits

Cons

No job security, no backup in case of emergency

Good experience but not worthy he headache

The site that I was employed at is good experience for career in law enforcement. Dealing with different types of incidents daily and providing with various challenges. The drama on site was the problem, management doesn't take guards concerns and it felt like I had no appropriate guards to speak with. There were two teams with revolving doors or supervisors which management would not replace with a suitable candidate. Only one senior guard who filled in the position felt approachable because he would assist me with training and provide me with knowledge on how to stay out of issues on the site. Overall I felt like this site had to many enitiled staff and drama that was not worth the pay.

Pros

Good experience for law enforcement

Cons

Terrible management, clicky staff who don't train

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logixx Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement