Logitech

Logitech Employee Reviews

Very stressful and on the clock type of environment
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 January 2018
Learned to work in a fast paced environment as it was a customer support call centre.
Learned to be efficient with my tech support solutions.
Management was really strict and over micro-managed.
Workplace culture among the front-end tech support personal was friendly.
The hardest part of the job was the shift work hours.
The enjoyable part of the job was the technical devices and the technical knowledge absorbed.
Pros
Exposure to high tech devices and knowledge
Cons
Shift work hours
company closed due death of owner
Director of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON28 January 2018
respectful environment non judgemental with a view to collaborative environment and team work
total freedom with respect to corporate sales direction,was an excellent place to work
Fast paced, highly engaging
Customer Service/Technical Support Department (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 June 2015
Primarily I would be working with the agents on my team, but really with any staff member who needs my assistance. I would work closely with the agent to analyze their performance, then provide coaching and feedback to strengthen best practices and improve on opportunities. Along with the other Leaders, I would review current workload and develop action plans to complete all tasks with service levels. While working at Logitech and gained valuable experience in Project Management, and I have benefitted from the concepts I learned and put into practice. Working for Logitech was a great experience, as I was able to contribute to the improvement of a great product. The family, oriented environment that was fostered at Logitech also made it a great place to work.
Pros
Excellent product, very good leadership, strategic
tres securitaire
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Sept-Îles, QC5 January 2015
ramaser le mazut en grande quantité. travaille manuel est physique durant une longue periode, c'est a dire 12 heure par jour.
Pros
equipement fournie
Excellent place to work
Regulatory/Compliance Engineer - Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2014
Typical day at work was very fast paced yet very peaceful and fun. I learned a lot about all of the technology behind all of the products being designed and built in Canada. I loved the people, management and the most I loved was that I was given the opportunity to try my new idea which allowed me to become the first in Canada to combine 7 deferent products all under one UL and CE license for compliance and regulatory. I was extremely happy and humbled at the same time when the CEO made the announcement and also gave me a bonus. the most difficult was when Logitech decided to close its operations in Canada and move to the USA.
Organizierter Arbeitsort
Teamleiter EU / Technischer Kundenbetreuer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 July 2013
Logitech hat mir vieles beigebracht wie man mit Kunden umgeht.
Habe mich viel mit Technik und computer wie Pc und Mac beschäftigt um immer auf dem laufendem stand zu sein.
Pros
Vergünstigte Logtiech Produkte
busy environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga1 April 2012
easy commute to and from work and overall a great place to work.
Pros
fun environment.
Cons
confined to office.
Friendly environment, it's like we are all one happy family.
Lead AP Accountant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 March 2012
Co workers are all helpful.
The hardest part of the job is during the time they told us that the site will be closing.
Everyday is enjoyable coming to office to see and work with your friends and colleges.
Learned that even you worked really hard and give your best, there always frustration/sadness knowing that the company you've love working is closing down.