Logistics in Motion

Packer8 reviews
Canada8 reviews

palletunionstandardwarehousefiredratesupervisormoney

Typical day at work.

A typical day is spent driving a triple pallet jack around a warehouse to given food products which must be lifted and assembled into full sized pallets at a rate of 3 pallets stacked 6 foot high every 45 minutes. The job taught me how to work at a quick pace, manage time, and how to persist in a challenging workplace environment. Management was very strict and often looked for any way to get an employee fired especially if they had not yet passed probation. Workplace culture was solitary due to the high turn over rate and exhausting work required. The hardest part of the job was meeting the time constraints required to not be fired as you have to select a massive amount of product and safely assemble it into pallets with very little leeway. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it functioned as an 8 hour workout.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

Hard work till your body can't handle it anymore

It almost seems like the company like the high turnover rate. You will be working your butt off to the point that you can't enjoy the rest of your day

Pros

pay

Cons

everything else

Insights into Logistics in Motion

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Not fun at all

Job is really difficult and you're mostly left on your own to figure out how to build a pallet well. You're not given any instruction how to build the pallets, so I personally ended up spending a lot of time rearranging boxes on my pallet to prepare for the rest of the orders. Some folks who work there aren't exactly accommodating if you mess up. Work is based off productivity, so if you don't get 95% productivity within the 3 months you work as a temp worker, they probably won't hire you. Also, I was making 15 or 16 per hour as an order picker which is not worth it.

Pros

Two 24 min breaks

Cons

Unusual days off, mandated many times, workers not always kind, safety discussed in training but not performed on the job, productivity based, not much instruction

Fast passed sweat shop

Management is useless. If you get hurt, you get fired. 1% of the people that get the job have it after 3 months. Their way of not advancing people.. If you are looking for a job where you come in feeling like garbage and leave feeling worse everyday, this is the job for you!! They trash millions of dollars of food a month. Refuse to donate good food that can't be sold.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Management!!

making pallets

good job, Had to pick orders up to 3 pallets then stage them. I work in all departments. The management staff is very nice and try to help you succeed in the work environment. hardest part of the job is knowing where to put stuff on your pallet but once you have that down the job is easy.

Good Pay

There is a lot of opportunity to make some good cash here, they start you off at a good wage and you dont need any experience or education. Everyone gets benefits and its guranteed hours and you can get overtime too

Pros

money

Cons

you gotta work hard

Good Pay

Pros

money

Cons

you gotta work hard

Horrible

Was there six months, and this place is by far the worst I have ever worked. Want to suffer long term injuries? this is the place to do it! I suffered a few injuries thw six months I was there but all they cared about was me getting back on the floor.

Pros

Cons

rude, forced overtime, frustrating

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logistics in Motion. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Logistics in Motion with

Logistics in Motion reviews by location

• Logistics in Motion