Logistics in Motion

Logistics in Motion Employee Reviews for Operator

Operator3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

palletunionstandardwarehousefiredratesupervisormoney

Simple job, with some benefits.

A lot of responsibility to work in this position. However, it was not a very difficult task at all. The start of my day was no different from the end of the day. And the day after, was no different then the day prior to. What I did was operate the diesel island at "Logistics In Motion". Pumped diesel from the generators, into all the "Loblaws" trucks that would pass on through. The co-workers were helpful but not very sociable. They did their jobs, and I did mine. The odd time I'd have a man or woman come by with something to discuss or give a word of advice. Hardest part of the job was the repetitiveness. Filling up the trucks, waiting, keeping the area organized, safe, and maintained and then repeating the pattern all over again. Most enjoyable part of the job was being in charge of the diesel island having free lunches. I was grateful to be given such a responsible role, and fortunate to have a free lunch.... Always nice to get paid for eating your meals.

Pros

Free lunches.

Cons

Very Repetitive.

hard place to work

Every day you are afraid for your job not knowing what petty things they will come up with to let someone go . Its a fast paced environment that has poor managament.

Insights into Logistics in Motion

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Good place to work if your in the right department

could be better but not as bad as people make it out to be.... 24-7 environment 12 hour shifts it is what it is s s s s s

Pros

Lunch paid for

Cons

demanding long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logistics in Motion. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Logistics in Motion with

Logistics in Motion reviews by location

• Logistics in Motion