Logistics Alliance Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work manager sucks
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 May 2018
Manager has no patience swears all the time even when you are on the phone talking to the Customers.They promised you at least 6 weeks of training, then after 8 days they said you are not fast enough. Very bad place to work for and you have to stay back almost everyday, without any extra pay just 30 mins lunch and no other 15 mins break. Will also report them to the Labour board. Manager thinks he knows it all not open for any new ideas.
Pros
Closed to where I live
Cons
Bad management no pay for the extra work lies .
Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 September 2017
Working at Logistics Alliance is great - the company keeps you involved and has monthly lunches which keeps you social. The hours are also extremely flexible - depending on your position you could be eligible to work from home which is always a plus.
Pros
Free lunches and flexible hours
Cons
Sometimes the work is slow
Productive work environment
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 June 2016
It was an overall good experience to work there they made me feel very welcomed and accepted. Being employed there gave me a very different perspective on a receptionist other then that I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Positive Staff
Cons
Very quiet
Very fast paced eviroment
Administrator of Inbound and Outbound (Former Employee) –  Alliance, AB31 March 2016
Large Logistics company
Very fast paced and energetic company
Maintained and controlled shipment for Shoppers Drug Mart
Time management was a large part of the work environment.
I worked the afternoon shift which was the hardest part of the job because sometimes systems failed or you were waiting for information from different companies.
Pros
very good company to work for offered great benefits and yearly performance reviews with increments
Cons
The :30
Productive and Fun Workplace
OS&D Co-ordinator/Clerk (Current Employee) –  March, ON8 September 2014
I have never worked in a warehouse before and working here was a very good experience as I got to learn everything new which I have never done before. Everyone has been really friendly. Everyday when I come into work the first thing on my agenda would be getting the Cross Dock ready. The hardest part of the job would be when we are not able to find the products or when a mistake has been made by anyone so have to track and trace.
Pros
Free lunch every month
Cons
Not being hired by the company
Interesting learning experience.
Store Delivery Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 April 2014
This was an opportunity to learn about distribution in the retail industry.
Great company, great manager
Logistics Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 March 2013
Logistics Allicance has the best, most professional, and most appreciative manager I have ever worked for.