Logic NDT Solutions Ltd.

Logic NDT Solutions Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Time at Logic

Generally a good place to work but there issues with double standards and changes to safety buy in. The Nisku location has experienced significant management turnover but staff are friendly and generally accomodating. Calgary location (Head office) is laid back and staff are friendly. I was blind sided by a layoff just as we got our COR Certification.

Horrible

Don't work here unless you're desperate. Main office is in Calgary and offers minimal to absolutely 0 support. The nisku branch has been poorly managed over the last few years and managed to run the vast majority of their customers off as well as running the majority of the equipment into the ground. Main office likes to write people up when poorly maintained equipment fails and blame current employees for the failures rather than admit their extremely poor management tactics. There is 0 room for advancement and they constantly expect more from you when you can't even get a sit down with the owner or any decision makers from Calgary. Yes they have a branch manager in nisku but that position is title only as they have 0 decision making authority. Don't waste your time. I'm not sure how the nisku branch is still in operation and I'd be surprised if they still are a year from now. The turnover is ridiculous and there's reason for that. Try it out yourself if the review isn't enough.

Insights into Logic NDT Solutions Ltd.

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

Enjoyable place to work that is very safety and quality conscious

Normally work 8:00am to 5:00pm dealing with quality and health and safety. Have been allowed to complete work related external courses. Management believes quality and health and safety are important. It is a friendly place to work with some great colleagues.

Pros

President books ice time for customers and staff

Cons

none really

Great Company

Relaxed, proactive, and fun place to work at. Team is great overall. They take care of their employees and they lead by example. They invest in employee training and new growth opportunity.

Pros

Good opportunity for learning new skills, great company benefits, casual environment.

Cons

Industry is up and down.

Expect thay family comes 2nd to their customers needs

They expect that work always comes 1st no matter what.Work your butt off for them take a laid off when they hit hard times get called back and within 60 days I come in early for work and they say we don't have money to pay you and since we just called you back we can't lay you off again so we have to let you go without a reason

Pros

Never at your own shop always out and about

Cons

Family has to come 2nd at all times

Great company, clear direction and proactive!

Overall a great place to work, the management really does care and listen to betterment and ideas of the group at all levels. The only thing I found frustrating has been the unfortunate comments from past employees that had valid dismissal and some customers with unrealistic expectations without giving the company a solid chance to perform services.

Pros

Internal Communication and Success

Cons

Ex-Employees non truthful comments

The president of this company is absolutely pathetic, he was in the same building but not present when I was let go, they did not give me reason why they let me go. They hide a lot of their screw ups and also has lost a few customers along the way

Cons

They hide things from customers

worst place i ever worked

the bosses here are not good people I have nothing good to say about logic ndt they are cheap losers and treat there people like dogs and don't care at all about family or personal issues that might be going on in your life

Pros

no pros

Cons

dont care about people

Overall an alright place to work, somewhat disorganized.

The staff members that were there for quite a while were somewhat rude and thought that they were better than everyone else. Felt like I couldn't talk to management about issues that I was having with other staff members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logic NDT Solutions Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Logic NDT Solutions Ltd. reviews by location

Learn about Logic NDT Solutions Ltd. in popular locations

• Logic NDT Solutions Ltd.