Lockheed Martin Employee Review

View all Lockheed Martin reviews

Great Projects to work on and a pleasure to work with such a Professional Team
Capture Manager and Business Development (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto5 July 2012
I really enjoyed working at Lockheed Martin. I was assinged advanced technology new business initiatives as a Capture Manager and learned techniques to win targeted new business initiatives. My managers were great motivators and visionary. My co-workers all had a strong sense of responsibility, loyalty,and great team spirit. We won many programs. The hardest part of the job was having to move on to new projects and new teams but that was okay because it was a turning point for a new adventure.

Other Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

Solid leadership
Subcontracts Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 January 2018
Very good place to work. Solid leadership. Opportunities for advancement. Enjoyable work environment. Excellent benefits package and rewarding when the job is well done.
OK place to work at
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC29 November 2017
Learn new things, culture is not so great. People around nice to work with however. They don't give free coffee. Environment is extremely corporate. Good for starting job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lockheed Martin. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K